Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sea to Land

It seems to be raining again outside with a little bit of a chill, but I'm blessed to know I have a roof over my head! We are now leaving a little town on the west coast to travel inland and south! I can't believe my time in Scotland is just about over, but both Sarah and I are ready to head to warm France. We've even decided to go and visit the Mediterranean Sea for a couple of days, so we can lay on the beach!!!!!!!!!! I have refused to come home white! No but we are ready for another change. I still can't believe it's only 2 weeks until we will return to the Land of flat ground and green fields. I'm excited to see how things that are familiar back are. Plus I can't wait for the privacy of my own room and the independence of my own vehicle. But I'm not thinking on these things right now. Well, I must be off my train leaves soon. I'll be intouch!

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2005 9:12 p.m., Blogger Courtney said...

By the time you get this you might even be home! Only a couple more days! I'm sure you've had a blast.. are you tired? Are you ready to come back to Alberta? Love you girl,

Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home