Friday, June 10, 2005

Sea Shores!

We have departed Edinburgh and have headed north. Edinburgh was a very historically beautiful city. And the Hard Rock Cafe had some really good food. (so far it's the best beef I've tasted over here!) We went to The Edinburgh Dungeon which tells of the dark history of Edinburgh. It was disturbing to know the dark mind of humans. I'm just thankful that those things don't go on anymore. We are now in a little town on the west coast. It's a sea side town that borders the harbour. It's so incredibly gorgeous. Actually it reminds me of Vancouver Island a lot. If I ever get the chance to come back to Scotland this is definitely a place I would return too. Well, I must be off. God bless!

2 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 11:28 p.m., Blogger Sgt. Gravo John said...

Hey there. Been a while. Glad to see that things are going well. Looking forward to your return and some camp good times. Sorry haven't kept up. More work than I can handle these days. Buy me a kilt. ok, don't.

 
At 6/15/2005 4:43 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

VLB (MOM): yes I noticed by your email that you were keeping tabs! it's good to know I'm being looked after.

sgt. Gravo John: Hey nice to hear from you! And it's all good i'm glad to hear you are keeping busy! How did the exams and such go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home