Monday, May 02, 2005

Rain, rain, go away!

Well as you can probably tell by my title, things are little soggy here. It usually starts raining in the morning and is nice by the evening. I'm getting used to it. School is going good, although I feel like my brain is going to explode with all the information rolling around in it. Yet it is such good information and I'm learning so much about God and myself. I have a lot of work to do, but I guess it's a life long process eh!
I'm told I have an accent, yet I don't know what they are talking about!!!!!!!
Last night I had the privilage to be in the worship band, and it was so good. I had a good time. I played the piano. Which is fun, although I can't play and sing at the same time, b/c I'm not a good multi tastker. Any ways have to go. bye

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2005 7:54 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

has it stopped snowing yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home