Thursday, May 05, 2005

What About Swing?

Ok, if you have never swung danced in your life, now is the perfect time to start! The school is now offering swing dancing classes, and I just so happened to find someone that would dance with me and we went yesterday! It was so much fun! And surprisingly easy. And for those of you that know me as a cluts I'm pleased to say that I'm actually quite graceful on the dance floor! It's a weekly thing, so I'll have to get good then come back and teach you all then we can go out dancing. Ok it's a date then! Other than that nothing exciting has happened, oh wait yes there was something, it's raining again! oh wait that's old news! I must admit I'm missing home a tad bit, and most definitely the Alberta Beef. There beef is alright, but is no where near as good as ours. Well, that's all for now, keep me in your prayers, as I'm a little short on patience sometimes (close quarters with 70 girls and no space to call your can do that to a person) Luv you all! Bye

2 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 6:00 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

Yeah! you finally got to swing dance!! (Would Dee be proud of you?)

 
At 5/10/2005 8:47 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

Hey Guys, Good to hear from you all! Courtney, I miss you too, and I"m glad to hear that things are going really good for you and Sheldon. Are you still enjoying being a teacher's aide? THere's a girl here that reminds me a lot of you and it's kind of nice, cause at times it feels like you are here!
Kim, Yes I finally did get to swing dance!!!!!! And I'm so glad!
Bry, no I haven't been golfing yet, although I'm still hoping the day will come, and I understand about being confuse, b/c I think that is most of my life! Well I hope you all have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home