Tuesday, May 31, 2005

York And FIELDS!

This past weekend the school took us on a trip to York. It was a neat little town that still had a bunch of the original buildings and cathedrals. It was busy, but me and Sara (friend from Tennessee) got an original tea shop experience. There's a little shop that is famous called Betty's. It was all very proper, and I had a very tasty caesaer salad! (I've been waiting for a good meal for a long time!) We also got to see the Viking wall which are just ruins but very neat. I have tons pictures, so you'll have to suffer through them when I return. Even though York was a good time, my favorite thing about the whole trip were the flat lands and wheat and canola fields I saw. It was so awesome to see something that resembled home for once! It made me want to jump on a plane at the moment and fly home. But alas I still have 4 more weeks before I fly home. Although only one week exactly till school is done. I'm ready to start traveling, but I'm not ready to say good-bye to my new found family and home. But I will thank God for the blessings he had bestowed upon me and look toward what he has in store of me next. well I must go, but I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 12:46 p.m., Blogger Courtney said...

Kenny sounds great! Enjoy your last week of school! I hope you love the travelling afterwards!

 
At 6/08/2005 2:58 p.m., Blogger Kendra said...

I will most definitely! Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home