Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Mountain Biking!

Only 2 more weeks of school! AHHHHHHHH! I'm not ready to say good-bye. Although I'm ready to be closer to moving back home. Anyways.
Last weekend was traveling weekend, we got 3 days off to go and do what we wanted. Most of the people headed out, but me and Sarah decided to stick around. At first we were a little bummed out when everyone seemed to be doing something cool, but our weekend ended up being really rewarding. It turned out that having a castle to ourselves and a couple of others worked out well. It was nice to relax and catch up on some much needed sleep. We also to a day to bike to the seashore. It took us a good 1 1/2 hours, but it was so beautiful. I was reminded out awesome our God is, and how much I love the ocean. We were really tired that night, but it was worth it. Well, I hope you are all doing well! God Bless!

3 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 4:43 p.m., Blogger Courtney said...

Kenny,

Thanks for the message.. I was sad I missed you. We went to the farm to help finish up seeding! It means a lot to me that you are excited! You'll have to come and see before you head off to camp! Can you believe you only have 2 more weeks of school? I'm sure you are enjoying it and loving it... have fun on your travels afterwards ok! Later

 
At 5/25/2005 11:26 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

Kendra! Do you know a girl named Kathleen Wilson? If so, tell her I said hello, and "Don't Lose Your Head" She'll know what I mean. Enjoy your last two weeks!

 
At 5/31/2005 9:31 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

Hey,
Courntey and Sheldon: I will definitely come and visit before the summer is over! I can't wait to share all my adventures with you!

Bry: I know time is going by so quickly! And I return home on June 30.

Kim: Infact I do know Kat, we actually talked about you once, b/c I found out she knew you. I will definitely say hey to her for you.

Auntie Kathy! we do play volleyball over here sometimes, although I haven't gotten a big hit yet, maybe it's because I need to tell them to set it to me more often!!!

I hope you all have a good week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home