Saturday, April 23, 2005

Wow Time Flies!

It's been a while since I've been able to post, I do appologize. Although I do have a valid excuse. It just so happens that at school we are only allowed 20 minutes two times a week of internet access, and after I have read and responded to my email, my time seems to be up. Although I am here now. I'm in a little city in Northern England at the local liberary. Everything over here is amazingly old and beautiful, although even though the history is very old, everything is very well kept, and built to last. Unlike our wooden homes built in a 2 month period, things over here are still made of brick and stone and take some time to errect.
School is going very well, I've been meeting a lot of new people, from many countries of the world, all different. Although the majority of the students are from North America and about 29 of the North Americans are Canadian. I might be able to keep in contact more than I thought.
We've had lectures everyday 4 times a day and are in the classroom close to 5 hours daily. Although the information is so interesting. Although I'm glad I'm keeping notes b/c there is no way I can remember everything.
God has been teaching me a lot about myself, through the classroom but also just through circumstances and trial and error. I'm hoping to come back with a better attitude. Anyways, this is cheerio for now. Hope you are all doing well!

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2005 5:39 p.m., Blogger supersimbo said...

hi.........i was just snooping thru some blogs and spied yours!
im in n.ireland.........check out my blog, i enjoyed your thoughts on english countryside!!
www.supersimbo.blogspot.com

 
At 5/03/2005 7:53 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

I love blogs. hey Kathy I'm glad to see that you joined! That's exciting about regionals. I'm glad to hear that it all worked out good.
Ashley, you are now done school, and I'm glad for you. Classes here seem to be a lot and a lot of info that's hard to remember all.
Mom, yeah I wonder where your gopher is?!!!!! Hahaha Actually i think it's kind of funny that you are doing the gopher job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home