Tuesday, May 03, 2005

TOO MANY BOOK REPORTS!

AHHHHHHH I never thought it would be this much like school! I'm enjoying learning, but I feel a lot of pressure too. I'm reading a book right now called Chasing Dragons. It's really good. So i'm glad I actually enjoy the books we have to read. But I have to do a paper on the Gospel of Mark, and it's due on Thursday and I haven't started yet. So enough socializing and start working. I find it hard to stay focused here b/c there is always someone to talk too! Well I'll keep you posted!

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 8:59 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

I'm glad to hear that I can't so easily be replaced by a Dog! Although I'm sure we slobber just the same! How is work going? I must admit I miss it quite a lot!
Say hey to Russ for me too. By the way has he decided to for Dad yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home