Wednesday, June 08, 2005

School's Out

I am now finished school, and it's sad that I had to say goodbye to my new found family and home. It was really good while it lasted, and I learned so much about myself, and the God who created me. It's sad to think that a place that meant so much to me, I will probably never see again. But I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to go to Capernwray. It is something that I won't forget. And I encourage anyone who is thinking about it to give Capernwray a try. They won't be disappointed.
Our next journey has begun, and it's a little stressful trying to plan things, but it's also good to see other parts of the earth. We are in Scotland and it's not much different than England, but we are hoping it will be a little different the farther north we go. And we are hoping that the next hostel is a little more, shall we say impressive! but in all we have arrived here safely and are enjoying our good healthy non bread meals! We have smiles on our faces and are ready for bed! Well this is audios for another day, but I will keep you informed!

1 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 1:39 p.m., Blogger Kendra said...

We hitchhiked!!!!!!!!!!!
Just joking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home