Tuesday, April 12, 2005

London! Very cool!

We made it to our destination after many hours of sitting in airports and riding on airplanes. Our flight was delayed 6 ours past the time we were to arrive, but our plane had some malfunctions! I've come to realize I don't like to fly! But so far our trip has been good. We've been in London for 3 days now, and the city is beautiful, yet so compact. I don't think I've seen a foot between houses. Yet everything is either paved, or made of brick and stone. I haven't seen a wood home with plastic siding yet. It's so cultural here and fashion is very much on everyone's minds. Most of the men are always dressed up in suits or very fancy jeans. and yes Man purses are in! And most of the people smell so good.
we have seen the Tower Bridge, (very neat, the architecture in this city is the most beautiful I have ever seen. so much detail and time goes into everything.) We have got to see Big Ben, which is actually the bell, not the clock itself. We kind of saw Buckingham palace. looks like a lot of the other buildings. and we saw the Thames and a lot of other stuff. Anyways, this is over and out for now. Keep me and Sarah in your prayers. We head out of the city tomorrow and start making our way to the school tomorrow morning. God Bless!

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2005 4:20 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

ahah I know bry, it's weird to see men walk around with purses, but get this, most men also wear pink shirts. Actually they are always dressed up in suits.

 
At 4/23/2005 7:21 a.m., Blogger Kendra said...

I agree it is crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home