Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Dinner!

I love Easter! Not only b/c if we didn't have Easter, then we wouldn't have the opportunity to go to Heaven! I'm really thankful for that. But I was thinking today. It is just also a really good day that you get to spend with family. You sit down to a wonderful meal, and pig out so you can bearly walk afterwards. (plus there is nothing like good old pumpkin pie!) Then you all sit around and chat, laze around, watch a movie, then eat again!
I can't think of a better time with my family! So lets all take a second to thank God for our families!

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 12:51 p.m., Blogger Sgt. Gravo John said...

Hey there. Good to see you have also decided to allow the entire community on the world wide web to have a look at your personal life...anyway just though I would say hi. Will write a real email soon as I have time.

^The Dirt^

 
At 3/30/2005 3:42 p.m., Blogger Kendra said...

You had my mom confused for a while not knowing who you were, but then I saw the title and pic and the mistery of some strange 25 year old commenting on my life was revealed! hahah Glad to know it's you Sgt. Gravo John!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home