Friday, September 02, 2005

PHEW!!!

Wow, September is here and I'm still stuck in summer mode! It's going to definitely be a big change going back as a student instead of making a steady income. I'm excited, and yet so nervous. I've done this all before, so you would think that I would be used to this already. Not even a chance! Now I'm just procrastinating. I'm supposed to be packing and getting ready to leave. For the most part I am done, but I wish there was more organization to my mess. Maybe I'm secretly magic and all I have to do is snap my fingers and it'll all be done!
Nope, it didn't work. So I guess it's back to the grind. Hope you all have a good day!

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 8:51 p.m., Blogger Courtney said...

Hey Kenny,
How is school.. how was your move? I hope all is well and just wanted to say a quick hello. Heppners are down and I was just wondering how things were going. I love you and pray for you.

Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home