Thursday, September 29, 2005

Smoother Sailing

Ok the last time I wrote I was a little stressed out if you have not figured that out. I'm glad to say that things have calmed down and routine has set in. I've been learning so much through my classes and for the most part find it interesting. Some stuff still seems over my head but I figure thats b/c I've never learned it before, and isn't that why I'm at school, to learn stuff I've never known before! Kind of ironic eh! Well, I must confess that I still don't think that the classroom is my favorite way to learn, but since God seems to want me here, I will be making the most of it. City living is convenient, but I still crave the country. But I'm happy to say that I was able to get out yesterday for half a day of harvesting! IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love farming. Well, I must be off, homework is calling my name, and I've done a good job at ignoring it so far, but no longer. I must return. God bless<><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home