Friday, December 01, 2006

Papers & Snow

Tis the season to be jolly...or so one would think. That's the difference right now. I can't think of jolly holidays until I have finished thinking of school! But good news...it's coming to the end of the semester. Only 1 more week until the end of classes, which means I will have finished my many many papers, and have started studying for my finals. The temporary end is in sight and I am looking forward to the time of festivities with loved ones and long lost friends. If I would have a point to this entry it is to wish you all God's blessings in this season. Cherish it, enjoy it, and remember what it is for.

P.S. If you find yourself on your knees, remember me in your prayers. The end is near but I still have 2 papers and 3 finals. Pray that I keep my focus and motivation, short-term and long-term!

1 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 1:05 p.m., Blogger Courtney said...

Hey Kenny! Praying for you! I hope to see you this holiday season! Let me know when you are around home and we'll probably be at the farm so we can get together for a quick visit.

Love, COurtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home