Tuesday, April 18, 2006

With Finals Come New Adventures

I'm sitting here, 8 in the morning, eating my breakfast while watching the clock, waiting to pick up my keys and walk out to my vehicle. My last 2 finals are today, and as much as I can't wait to be done for 4 full months, I also realize that come the end of these finals, my life once again changes. I'm not scared of this change, I've been there before, but I am not completely ready for what lies ahead. Mostly because I will go from overwhelming brain work to overwhelming routine for a good month. The work in itself is good, I get to spend many many hours with my family and interact with them again like I haven't been able to for a long time. But I will miss my Chico and my friends that I have come to appreciate so much while living so far from home. God definitely has been wonderful too me and how he has laid out my life.
WOW, I still cannot believe that a whole year has gone by so quickly. It feels like just yesterday that I walked into the University scared and not knowing which way I was supposed to go, now I'm finishing my last two exams and plan on doing many more years of this exact thing. I am no longer scared of school, maybe a little scared of the future, but I trust God in His insight and what He has in store for me and all that is my future.
Well, the time has gone, and now the clock says I must pick up my keys and walk over to my vehicle, drive towards my classrooms and do my very best that I can on my finals. If any one is reading this, I would love your prayers for me on these 2 exams. Thank you ever so much.

2 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 3:19 p.m., Blogger Courtney said...

Hey Kenny,

Well how did it go? I hope all went well! I can't wait to see you once you are back down here. Anyway I did pray for you.. even though I imagine your finals are already over by now... I hope you have a great time moving home nad that the first couple days go smoothly. I only have 31 more days of work and then I'm done! Same sort of feeling... another year of school over... the future is ahead... full of excitement and times of wondering God's plans! Love you babe. Courtney

 
At 5/22/2006 3:02 p.m., Blogger Sgt. Gravo John said...

You should move back here so I don't have to miss you so much. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home